WARRANTY & LIABILITY
IMPORTANT: BY USING YOUR MEGAPHONE CASE (“MEGAPHONE”), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (“WARRANTY”) AS SET OUT BELOW. DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY SET OUT HEREIN BY SONDARE ACOUSTICS GROUP LLC (“SONDARE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT AND RETURN IT WITHIN 30 DAYS.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Sondare warrants the MEGAPHONE contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for the period defined below.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This Limited Warranty does not apply:
(a) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic;
(b) to damage caused by use with another product;
(c) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, or other external cause;
(d) to damage caused by using MEGPHONE outside the Usage Guidelines;
(e) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Sondare;
(f) to a MEGAPHONE that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
(g) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the MEGAPHONE.
MEGAPHONE Usage Guidelines
1. Insert iPhone 6s, 7, 8 into the bottom opening of the case aligning the Home Button with the Home Button cutout hole on the case.
2. Carefully snap the top of the phone into the case
3. To maximize the sound output make sure that nothing is blocking the open sides of the case.
4. To maximize the stereo output and imaging of the iPhone 7 & 8 hold the case horizontally with the Home Button on the left.
This will allow for the left channel sound to come out of the side openings towards you along with the sound from the right channel coming from the earpiece opening.
5. To remove the phone carefully push the top of the case away from the phone while pushing the back of the phone forward using the small “Apple” logo hole located on the rear of the case.
6. All switches, buttons and ports are easily accessible with the case on the phone. NOTE: the headphone jack is not accessible when using the case with an iPhone 6S.
7. The sides of the case are ergonomically designed to provide a flexible grip for holding the phone securely while still allowing the sound to come out of the side openings. Please ensure while listening to your phone that the sides remain open.
8. The small hole to the right of the Home Button cutout is designed to provide a smoother acoustic output. Although the case will still operate with a somewhat louder, harsher sound with this hole closed or covered please ensure it remains open.
9. Although care should be taken to never drop your phone, the case has been drop tested using Mil-Std-810G.
All Major Credit / Debit Cards & Paypal